The Design and Analysis of Algorithm paper tests the student’s basic understanding and conceptual grounding in algorithms and design and analysis of algorithms that are viable and workable. The paper includes topics like time complexity and space complexity of algorithms, the importance or relevance of the Big O notation, equations based on these notations, the importance of the W notation, the role of QUCIK SORT algorithms, NP and NP complete problems, merge SORT, Kraskal’s method and so on. These topics can be scoring if the student’s conceptual understanding is strong enough. Algorithms can be differentiated into equations and students are often asked to solve them or create new ones. Huffman’s code is also an important area that is frequently questioned on. Students are asked to solve equations based on the notations in the course syllabus and also asked to frame algorithmic equations based on certain methodologies. The paper is a challenging one and must be given due attention. Below are attached some of the previous year’s questions papers so that you can download and go through them.
Question Papers Search Terms:
- bput previous year question papers for 7th sem cse
- bput previous year question papers for 5th sem
- bput 2nd semester question paper 2015
- bput 5th sem semester exam question peaper for cse branch for betch
- BPUT previous years question paper of computer organisation for b-tech
- download the bput programing in c last 4 year questions paper