In the subject of computer science it is never enough to understand the technicalities and theories behind the concept of a computer. Its is important to have a detailed knowledge of certain applications and operating systems that make it possible to work on the computer. It is an operating system that to a certain extent decides what applications will work in it therefore the detailed knowledge of operating systems is indispensable in this field. Some of the topics taught in this course are multiprogramming, ways in which multiprogramming increases CPU utilisation, principle of Mutual Exclusion, basic structure of a monitor and its advantages, thrashing, its causes and effects, Scan and C-Scan disk scheduling techniques, concept of virtual memory, functions of a kernel, differences between a kernel and a shell, shell environment variables, characteristics of a good password, startup procedure in Unix with all run levels, Unix command to take a backup of files.
Question Papers Search Terms:
- tybsc computer science question papers mumbai university 2012
- tybsc computer science question papers mumbai university october 2012
- tybsc computer science question papers mumbai university
- advance java imp question fifth sem tybsc cs
- dbms question paper of tybsc computer science of mumbai university 5th semester
- Last year tybsc cs 5th semester question papers