University of Mumbai Commerce – Business Management MCom Part 2 Entrepreneurship Management Papers cover a wide range of important course components like difference between entrepreneur and intrapreneur, the process of creating wealth, the specific challenges facing Indian women entrepreneurs and the government help they receive, the role and function of project report and its various components, the schemes of financial assistance to SSIs in India, the role and history of rural entrepreneurship in India and why it is necessary, the various sources of business finance in India and how to outsource money, the stages of execution of EDPs and the meaning of terms like industrial sickness and suitable plant locator. These questions can be both of the short answer type and the long answer subjective type depending on the marks allotted to them. They are almost always conceptual and must be approached suitably.
Question Papers Search Terms:
- important exam questions of bcoa001
- ksou bcom bcoa-03 questions 2014
- mcom part 1 question paper stretegic management
- mumbai university 2012 marketing of human resource management board paper of october 2012 for 60 marks
- Mumbai University MCOM CBSGS Question papers 2013
- QUESTION PAPERS FOR ENTREPRENEURESHIP DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS