In the subject of computer science and engineering, it is necessary to understand the basics and fundamental theories and applications of the engineering behind computer science, which makes Digital Logic and Design paper very important. This subject also gives the students a thorough understanding of the different scientific concepts of engineering behind the information system and logic that goes behind the designing and programming. Some topics covered in this course are Latch Excitation Table and its implementation, synchronous binary counter, Analysis of Clocked Sequential Circuits in detail, gray code equivalents of the Hex number, calculation of factor to obtain the product of sums, calculation of binary number code for decimal numbers, generating Hamming code for a given bit message and rewriting the whole message with Hamming code, various digital logic families, calculation of complement of different Boolean expressions, construction of a K-map for a given expression, designing a circuit with the decoder and external gates, difference between synchronous and asynchronous sequential circuits.
Question Papers Search Terms:
- digital logic design important questions for jntuh cse
- jntuh Diploma Previous Question Papers mining
- btech 2nd year (CSE) sem_ 1 exam question papers in vidyanikethan
- digital logic design old question papers jntuk
- problems on digital logic design 2 btech
- question papers of b tech computer science 2nd year of ap